WHAT IS INTRAVENOUS VITAMIN THERAPY?
Intravenous (IV) Vitamin Therapy uses a high dose of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, that are infused directly into the veins for enhanced absorption. When we orally ingest supplements, due to the processes that occur in our digestive systems and liver, there is a loss of nutrients.
In addition, some individuals have difficulty with absorption in the digestive tract due to disease or merely age. IV Therapy allows for a higher concentration of desired nutrients to be delivered to specific tissues and cells via the bloodstream.
Intravenous therapy is the infusion of liquid substances directly into a vein. Intravenous (IV) means “within vein”. Intravenous infusions are commonly referred to as drips. The intravenous route is the fastest way to deliver fluids and medications throughout the body.
WHAT COMMON NUTRIENTS ARE USED IN IV THERAPY?
- Vitamins (Vitamin C and B Vitamins)
- Minerals (Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium)
- Antioxidants (Glutathione)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INTRAVENOUS THERAPY?
IV Therapy can provide:
- A safe and effective way to enhance cellular function, increase energy, boost immunity, and reduce recovery time by delivering nutrients directly to cells
- Higher concentrations of nutrients than what can be administered orally
- Fewer gastrointestinal side effects (nausea, diarrhea, cramps etc.) than taking supplements because IV therapy bypasses the stomach and intestines
WHAT ARE COMMON CONDITIONS TREATED WITH IV THERAPY?
- Chronic Infections
- Autoimmune conditions
Please note that currently many extended health benefit plans cover IV Vitamin Therapy. For more information on IV Vitamin Therapy at Ananda Clinic, please call us at 1-519-488-3303, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the Contact Form at www.anandaclinic.com